The Patagonia Performance Straight Fit Jeans are designed to be outdoor active jeans which are denim dyed for a classic look. They are constructed from a mid weight Organic Cotton with Coolmax so they benefit from featuring a mechanical stretch giving you a great freedom of movement along with providing good moisture management. The fabric also benefits from a DWR finish for additional weather protection.
The classic jeans look is completed with five pocket styling, a zip fly with a nickel shank button closure, double needle belt loops and antique nickel piton rivets throughout. They are slim cut with a regular rise and feature a straight leg, making them suitable for everyday active use.
Patagonia Performance Straight Fit Jeans Features
- Organic cotton and T400 polyester denim with a mechanical stretch and DWR
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- 2 front handwarmer pockets
- 1 small coin pocket on right hip
- 2 rear pockets
- Double-needle belt loops
- Zip fly with a nickel shank button closure
- Antique nickel piton rivets
- Straight leg
- Dark Denim
Patagonia Men's Trousers
Your Body Measurements in Inches: