The Patagonia Performance Better Sweater Hoody is a versatile hoodie made from technical fabrics that provide warmth and stretch enabling on and off the hill use. Ideal for travel and for pre, during or post activity use.
Constructed in the torso area from a polyester sweater knitted face fabric with a cozy and comfortable fleece inner. The side panels use Polartec Power Stretch and this combined with the raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels to provide you with a full and natural range of movement. All the seams are flattened, reducing bulk and providing next to skin comfort. The multipanel hood offers extra warmth and protection and it features a full main zip to the chin. It has three outer zipped pockets, the vertical chest pocket is headphone compatible. Assisting with keeping your warmth in and the chills out, the cuffs and hem are elastic bound.
Patagonia Performance Better Sweater Hoody Features
- 100% Polyester torso - sweater knitted outer with fleece inner
- 84% Polyester, 16% Spandex Jersey side panels - Polartec Power Stretch outer with fleece inner
- Flat-seam construction
- Full front zip
- Multipanel hood
- Raglan sleeves with under-arm panel
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 vertical left-chest zipped security pocket, headphone-compatible
- Elastic hem and cuffs
- Slim and hip length
- Feather Grey
Patagonia Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: