The Patagonia Performance Better Sweater 1/4 Zip is a versatile sweater made from technical fabrics that provide warmth and stretch. This makes it ideal for travel and for pre, during or post activity use.
The torso area is from a polyester sweater knitted face fabric with a cozy and comfortable fleece inner. In the side panels Polartec Power Stretch is used and this is combined with the raglan sleeves and inset underarm panels to provide you with a full and natural range of movement. All the seams are flat to reduce bulk and provide next to skin comfort. The quarter zip to the chin offers extra warmth and protection. Providing storage there is a vertical chest pocket that is also headphone compatible and assisting with keeping your warmth in and the chills out, the cuffs and hem are elastic bound.
Patagonia Performance Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Features
- Torso - sweater knitted outer with fleece inner
- Side panels - Polartec Power Stretch outer with fleece inner
- Fabric certified as Bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewing
- Flat-seam construction
- Full front zip
- Raglan sleeves with under-arm panel
- 1 vertical left-chest zipped security pocket, headphone-compatible
- Elastic hem and cuffs
- Slim and hip length