The Patagonia Nano Air Vest is a very compressible and light vest that can be worn as an outer layer in cool climates or as an additional layer of insulation on cold mountain days. The outer is a light but durable 87% recycled polyester which offers a four way mechanical stretch and has excellent breathability, it also features a DWR finish ensuring snow and moisture are shed.
The insulation is Patagonia's own FullRange, which provides an excellent level of warmth but is also incredibly breathable and stretchy. The brick style quilting keeps the insulation where it needs to be whilst also improving the shape and slim fit of the vest. All of the pockets are welted and are low bulk so they won't interfere with a harness or a pack strap.
Patagonia Nano Air Vest Features
- Synthetic FullRange insulation
- 87% recycled Polyester shell
- DWR finish
- Four way mechanical stretch
- 1 external zipped left chest pocket
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Dual adjustable drawcord hem
- Outer: 87% recycled Polyester, Lining: 87% recycled Polyester, Insulation: 100% polyester 40% recycled
Patagonia Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
Customer Reviews of Patagonia Nano Air Vest
lightweight, breathable, warm. A great piece of kit
Very light weight and breathable. Reasonable warmth considering the weight. I hadn't realised prior to purchase that the zip was on the 'wrong' side. A minor annoyance but does not detract from function.