The Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole Cinch Pack is a simple day pack with a quick and easy single-pull main closure. Made from tough yet lightweight nylon ripstop it's designed to cope with commuting just as well as a day in the hills and is weather resistant as well as packable for easy storage. The top loading drawcord design gives easy access to the contents and it also includes a zippered stash pocket for valuables.
The shoulder straps are highly breathable with mesh, as is the back panel. It has a waist strap and a shoulder strap as well as a micro daisy chain and for lashing additional kit to the outside and a reinforced carry handle on the top.
Patagonia Lightweight Black Hole Cinch Pack Features
- Lightweight and tough nylon ripstop construction
- Easy access top loading design with single pull drawcord
- Micro daisy chain lash points
- Breathable mesh shoulder straps and back panel
- Adjustable sternum and waist straps
- Top mounted reinforced handle
- Balkan Blue or Black
Patagonia Pack Sizing
Back Length: From the base of the neck to the narrowest part of the waist.
Your Body Measurements in Inches:
|S / M||16" - 19"|
|L / XL||19" - 22"|