The Patagonia Adze Hoody is a simply featured warm and windproof soft shell. Constructed from a stretchy soft shell outer that is breathable, provides good wind protection and features a DWR coating to repel light rain and moisture. On the reverse, a fleece grid backer provides warmth along with the added benefit of wicking moisture when your working hard.
The hood is adjustable with a single-pull Cohaesive embedded cord-lock system that is helmet compatible and provides good visibility and protection in poor weather. The main zip has an interior storm flap and a zip chin guard for wearer comfort. The underarms feature gusseted panels to prevent it lifting up when reaching overhead. The zipped handwarmer pockets have low-profile bonded storm flaps for minimal bulk and optimal coverage, and feature mesh pocket bags for assisting with breathability. For keeping items secure there is a single internal zipped chest pocket. Keeping the wind out and your warmth in, the hem is adjusatable and the cuff has self-fabric hook and loop closures.
Patagonia Adze Hoody Features
- 2L stretchy soft shell with a fleece grid backer and DWR
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign approved
- Adjustable single-pull Cohaesive embedded cord-lock systemhood
- Main zip with interior storm flap and chin guard
- gusseted underarm panels
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 internal zipped chest pocket
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Forge Grey or Black