The Patagonia Powslayer Jacket is an all out 3 Layer Gore-Tex™ Pro backcountry ski jacket designed to keep the worst weather out whilst remaining lightweight and packable.
The regular fit with zero bulk construction means that there is no annoying bulkiness, though there's enough room for plenty of layering whilst movement remains free. The hood is helmet compatible and is also two way adjustable, with Patagonia's Cohaesive™ embedded cordlock system. This system embeds the cordlock components into the jackets fabric and enables easy one-handed operation.
The low profile powder skirt, which snaps together at the front, is designed to rotate with you even when not secured, for maximum protection. It is also compatible with all Patagonia snowsports pants. One of the two outer chest pockets features cable routing for your music and there are also two handwarmer pockets, an arm pocket for your ski pass, two internal drop in pockets and one internal zipped security pocket. The low profile cuffs are adjustable so that they can go under or over your gloves.
The name may have given it away, but this is the perfect jacket for when you want to go out and slay some pow.
Patagonia Powslayer Jacket Features
- 3L Gore-Tex™ Pro
- Relaxed fit/zero bulk construction
- Helmet compatible 2 way adjustable hood
- Cohaesive™ embedded cordlock system
- Laminated peak
- Pit zips
- Adjustable low profile cuffs
- Low profile powder skirt
- Vislon™ WaterTight™ coated main zip
- 5 zipped outer pockets
- 2 internal drop in pockets
- 1 internal zipped security pocket
- Concealed Recco™ reflector
- Glades Green
- 100% recycled nylon ripstop. Powder Skirt: 100 polyester taffeta.