The Mountain Equipment Women's Arete Hooded Jacket is a lightweight down jacket with a tiny pack size making it perfect for rock climbers and alpinists where every gram counts.
The Helium outer is exceptionally lightweight and downproof, keeping the Water Resistant Pure Down contained within the stitched through narrow baffles. WR Down is down which has been treated with a water repellent Teflon treatment. This means that it will resist moisture and dry faster. It does not make the down waterproof, but it will mean that it performs better in damp conditions as it won't lose as much loft.
The Arete Hooded Jacket has been cut a little longer to provide just a bit of extra coverage, keeping your back protected. A lycra bound Mountain Hood and cuffs keep it tightly bound to your helmet/head and wrists so cold draughts don't get in. The YKK moulded front zip is smooth running and features an insulated baffle to keep your core warm and fully protected. as it is lightweight it features just two zipped hand pockets. One hand pocket acts as an integrated stuff sack so the jacket will stow-away in it and with twin carabiner loops it will conveniently clip to your harness or pack.
Mountain Equipment Women's Arete Hooded Jacket Features
- 20D Helium outer
- 100% Polyamide
- 90/10 700 FP WR Pure Down
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- Optimised down distribution and fill weights using a baffle-by-baffle approach
- Lycra bound Mountain Hood and cuffs
- YKK moulded centre front zip with insulated rear baffle
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with carabiner carry loop
- Moorland Slate or Black
Mountain Equipment Women's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: