The Mountain Equipment Transition Jacket is a warm and highly breathable active insulation jacket ideal for stop/start cold weather use. The outer fabric is 30D Ripstop Nylon with mechanical stretch which provides excellent breathability whilst also being windproof. Polarloft insulation provides warmth and it has an alpine fit to allow layers over the top.
The hood is bound with elastane and is also fully adjustable. The cuffs are also elastane bound for a close fit to prevent cold draughts. There are 2 concealed zipped hand warmer pockets, one of which has a carabiner carry loop to allow the entire jacket to pack into, as well as an inner zipped pocket for valuables.
Mountain Equipment Transition Jacket Features
- Lightweight 30D Ripstop Nylon outer
- Polarloft insulation with stretch
- Adjustable elastane bound mountain hood
- YKK centre front zip with insulated baffle
- 2 concealed zipped hand warmer pockets and 1 zipped inner pocket
- Elastane bound cuffs and adjustable hem drawcords
- Packs into hand pocket with carabiner loops