The Mountain Equipment Havoc Pant is a bibbed Gore-Tex ski pant providing you with excellent weather protection and all day comfort in the mountains. The main body of the pants is constructed from waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex with C-Knit Backer Technology to give the pants a really comfortable feel. The bib itself is constructed from Exolite 125 stretch double weave softshell, which provides an excellent freedom of movement and good protection.
The pants benefit from having full length two-way YKK moulded Aquaguard side zips that provide easy access and are perfect for regulating your temperature. The braces are fully adjustable and this allows the seat to drop easily. There are two pockets in the bib, one of which has been specifically sized for your transceiver. There are zip-out snow gaiters on the legs plus reinforced kick strips and hems for providing extra protection against your edges. The Havoc Pants features ME's Alpine Fit, providing excellent wearer comfort with articulated knees that won't restrict your movement.
The Mountain Equipment Havoc Pants teams up perfectly with the Mountain Equipment Havoc Jacket.
Mountain Equipment Havoc Pant Features
- 40D Gore-Tex with C-Knit backer technology
- 100% Polyamide outer/inner, PFTE membrane
- Exolite 125 SDW softshell bib
- Full length 2-way YKK moulded Aquaguard side zips
- Fully adjustable braces with drop seat
- 2-way YKK WR fly zip
- 2 bib pockets - 1 sized for transceiver
- Zip-out internal snow gaiter
- Reinforced kick strips and hem