The Mountain Equipment Eclipse Tour Pants are three-quarter length base layers that are ideal for cold weather ski tours. Constructed from Pontetorto Technopile fleece, they are warm, comfortable, highly breathable and quick drying as well as being low bulk so that they easily sit under other layers. They also feature lighter-weight Pontetorto Tecnopile fleece panels in key areas to improve their breathability.
The coverstitched seams throughout provide comfort under layers and equipment and the whole garment is treated with Polygiene anti microbial technology, to help combat smells when they are worn for extended periods. The three-quarter length is ideal for ski touring and the the waist is fully elasticated for added comfort.
Mountain Equipment Eclipse Tour Pant Features
- Pontetorto Tecnopile 187 fleece
- 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane
- Lightweight Pontetorto Tecnopile 154 fleece panels
- 95% Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Coverstiched seams throughout
- Low bulk elasticated waistband
- 3/4 length
- Polygiene permanent odour control
Mountain Equipment Men's Trousers
Your Body Measurements in Inches: