Mountain Equipment's Earthrise Range offers similar performance to their Helium range of sleeping bags but constructed from 100% recycled materials. The Earthrise 600 is great choice for 3 season campers and backpackers who want to keep your footprint to an absolute minimum.
The Earthrise 600 is constructed using slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout the entire main body, this increases the bags thermal efficiency and improves down migration control.The outer fabric is Earthrise 20D which is 100% recycled material but retains the soft feel, windproofing and packability you normally only get from new material. The Down contained in the Earthrise 600 is sourched from a European solar powered facility which sorts post-consumer down products. Mountain Equipment have used the finest grade down avliable from the facility which is 650 fill power.
The Earthrise 600 features a single handed Lode Lock closure with quick release, this essentially is two internal captivated magnets which automatically pull together and then lock into place preventing the bag from accidentally opening during your nights sleep. The Gemini zip baffle system replaces bulky twin draft tubes used traditionally on cold weather bags by the baffle being incorporated in the sidewalls. This new construction is light, low bulk, efficient and protective. In addition, the bag also features an integrated and fully adjustable down filled neck collar. All these features contribute to retaining essential warmth whilst you are sleep.
Mountain Equipment Earthrise 600 Features
- 650 Fill Power recycled Down insulation
- Earthrise 20D very light and breathable outer fabric
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams maximises heat retention
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped low weight hood with excellent insulation and dual tether draw cords
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box restricts down migration keeping bulk and weight to a minimum
- Full length Gemini YKK #5 Coil 2-way zip and integrated neck collar the Lode Lock closure
- Waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Nights Sleep Guaranteed -9°C
|Regular||-1°C||-8°C||-26°C||190cm||75cm||50cm||185cm||85/15 650 Down||582g||1070g||26 x 23 x 20cm|
|Long||-1°C||-8°C||-26°C||205cm||75cm||50cm||200cm||85/15 650 Down||TBCg||1300g||30 x 23 x 20cm|
Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.
Customer Reviews of Mountain Equipment Earthrise 600 (Summer 19)
Great sleeping bag, light, warm, packs small and great that it’s made from recycled materials