The Mountain Equipment Classic Range is Mountain Equipment's best selling selection of sleeping bags. They offer great value, all-round performance in a roomier, more generous sized design compared to their other ranges. The Classic 1000 is ideally suited for winter camping and general expedition use.
The Helium outer is lightweight and breathable and protects the 700+ Pure Duck Down insulation. Its constructed using slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout the main body, this increases the bags thermal efficency and improves down migration control.
The Gemini zip baffle system replaces the bulky twin draft tubes, which are used traditionally on cold weather bags, by the baffle being incorporated in the sidewalls. This new construction is light, low bulk, efficient and protective. In addition, the bag also features an integrated and fully adjustable down filled neck collar. The Classic 1000 features a single handed Lode Lock closure with quick release, this is essentially two internal captivated magnets which automatically pull together and then lock into place, it prevents the bag from accidentally opening during your nights sleep. All these features contribute to retaining essential warmth whilst you are sleep.
Mountain Equipment Classic 1000 Features
- 90-10 700+ FP Pure Duck Down insulation
- 40D Helium lightweight and breathable outer fabric
- 30D Supersoft durable, breathable and soft to hand lining
- Mountain fit spacious and thermally efficient
- Slanted Box-Wall baffle construction throughout
- Mid-level side seams maximises heat retention
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped low weight hood with excellent insulation and dual tether draw cords
- Trapezium 2 baffle anatomically shaped and spacious offset foot piece maximising comfort
- Full length Gemini YKK#5 Coil 2-way zip and integrated neck collar with Lode Lock closure
- Waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Nights Sleep Guaranteed -20°C
|Reg||-9°C||-16Ã°C||-38°C||190cm||78cm||50cm||185cm||90-10 700+ Duck Down||718g||1520g||30 x 26 x 24cm|
|XL||-9°C||-16°C||-38°C||205cm||78cm||50cm||200cm||90-10 700+ Duck Down||752g||1580g||31 x 26 x 25cm|
Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.