Mountain Equipment's Helium Range is lighter than their Classic but lower priced than their Extreme range. Helium bags offer outstanding all round performance and are now lighter and warmer for their weight than ever before.
The Helium Solo is the lightest down bag that Mountain Equipment make. Suitable for high summer fast and light travel or backpacking in warm climates. It has a minimal design and is super packable. Weight is saved from the use of Stitch-Through baffles. It's comfortable at 14°C and will keep you warm to 10°C. But when conditions start to get cooler than this then it will be better to get a heavier bag.
Mountain Equipment Helium Solo Features
- 90-10 700+ FP Pure Duck Down insulation
- 20D Helium outer
- 30D Supersoft lining
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Stitch-Through narrow baffle top
- Stitch-Through quilted base
- Mid-level side seams maximises heat retention
- Shaped hood
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box restricts down migration keeping bulk and weight to a minimum
- Lightweight stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Nights Sleep Guaranteed 7°C
|Reg||14°C||10°C||-1°C||190cm||75cm||50cm||185cm||90-10 700+ Duck Down||129g||415g||24 x 10 x 8cm|
|XL||14°C||10°C||-1°C||205cm||75cm||50cm||200cm||90-10 700+ Duck Down||138g||725g||24 x 10 x 9cm|
Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.