Mountain Equipment's Helium Range is lighter than their Classic but lower priced than their Extreme range. The Helium bags offer outstanding all round performance and are now lighter and warmer for their weight than ever before. Weighing and packing up less than a bottle of water the Helium 250 is perfectly suited to warmer weather backpacking and cycle touring.
The Helium outer is very compressible, durable and comfortable. Its constructed using slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout the entire main body, this increases the bags thermal efficiency and improves down migration control.
The Helium 250 features a single handed Lode Lock closure with quick release which is essentially is two internal captivated magnets. As they automatically pull together and then lock into place it prevents the bag from accidentally opening during your nights sleep. The Gemini zip baffle system replaces bulky twin draft tubes used traditionally on cold weather bags by the baffle being incorporated in the sidewalls. This new construction is light, low bulk, efficient and protective. In addition, the bag also features an integrated and fully adjustable down filled neck collar. All these features contribute to retaining essential warmth whilst you are sleep.
Mountain Equipment Helium 250 Features
- 90-10 700+ FP Pure Duck Down insulation
- 20D Helium light and breathable outer fabric
- 30D Supersoft durable, breathable and soft to hand lining
- Alpine fit maximises thermal efficiency
- Slanted Box-Wall baffles throughout
- Mid-level side seams maximises heat retention
- 5 baffle anatomically shaped low weight hood with excellent insulation and dual tether draw cords
- 4 baffle anatomically shaped and offset foot-box restricts down migration keeping bulk and weight to a minimum
- Full length Gemini YKK#5 Coil 2-way zip and integrated neck collar the Lode Lock closure
- Waterproof roll-top stuff-sack and storage cube
- Good Nights Sleep Guaranteed 1°C
|Reg||8°C||3°C||-11°C||190cm||75cm||50cm||185cm||90-10 700+ Duck Down||254g||705g||23 x 18 x 15cm|
|XL||8°C||3°C||-11°C||205cm||75cm||50cm||200cm||90-10 700+ Duck Down||265g||720g||24 x 19 x 15cm|
Please note Extreme temperatures are at the point of danger to health.