The Montane Icarus Jacket uses the latest in synthetic insulation technology from Montane. This results in a super lightweight, warm and packable micro baffle jacket that is well suited for the UK's winter climate. It is constructed with a Pertex Quantum Eco outer that is highly windproof and water resistant. Synthetically filled micro baffles of Primaloft ThermoPlume insulation cleverly mimic the loft and fill power properties of down with the benefit of not losing insulating value when wet. The PEAQ ECO lining provides next to the skin comfort and also benefits from being highly breathable and quick drying.
The micro baffle construction helps to give the jacket an athletic and contoured fit which works well with the articulated arms and engineered tailoring, ensuring a great freedom of movement without the jacket riding up when you're reaching up high. The insulated hood is close fitting and is designed to be worn under a climbing helmet. The jacket features three external zipped pockets, so there is plenty of scope to keep essential items close to hand. An internal zip storm baffle, stretch cuffs with internal lycra wrist seals and an elasticated hem all ensure that your heat is trapped inside the jacket and prevents the cold from getting in.
Montane Icarus Jacket Features
- Pertex Quantum Eco RS outer
- 100% recycled Polyester PEAQ Synthetic ECO lining
- Primaloft ThermoPlume synthetic insulation
- 100% Polyester
- Micro baffle construction
- Under helmet insulated hood
- Articulated arms with engineered tailoring
- Full length YKK reverse coil zip with internal storm baffle
- Microfleece lined chin guard
- 2 YKK reverse coil zipped hand warming pockets
- 1 Concealed external left chest pocket
- Low bulk stretch cuffs with internal lycra closure
- Elasticated hem