The Mammut Sapuen Low GTX are GORE-TEX waterproof hiking shoes with a comfortable and supportive construction. Mammut Flextron Technology supports the natural rolling movement of the foot and thus more efficient use of energy when hiking and mountaineering, while Mammut Georganic 3D Technology guarantees maximum comfort. The Sapuen Low GTX are an excellent choice for all day comfort on long hikes.
The soles are durable Vibram rubber which performs well a variety of terrains from muddy paths to wet rock.
Mammut Sapuen Low GTX Features
- GORE-TEX Waterproof membrane
- 3D Heel Foam
- Base Fit Sliding webbing for improved hold in boot to increase safety and comfort
- Memo Foam: Ensures individual fit and cushions foot at instep, shin and ankle
- Rubber toe cap
- Vibram Rubber sole
- Elastic knitted sock construction
- Pre-shaped tongue construction
- 480g (per shoe UK8) - 960g per pair