The Mammut Broad Peak Hooded Jacket is a superlight and packable 800 fill power down insulated jacket that's perfect for alpine climbing and back country skiing. The protective Pertex Quantum outer fabric is water resistant which protects the down in damper conditions and acts as an effective barrier against cold wind.
The Broad Peak Hooded Jacket features harness compatible zipped hand pockets so you can still access essentials while wearing a climbing harness, and two zipped chest pockets for valuables. The jacket can be stuffed into one of the hand pockets and clipped to the back of your harness or stowed in you pack when needed. The main zip is a waterproof YKK Vislon 2 way zip which can be unzipped from the bottom when on belay duty. The hood has an elastic border to create a snug fit and keep out cold draughts.
Mammut Broad Peak Hooded Jacket Features
- Pertex Quantum outer with DWR
- 800 FP Goose Down (115g Size Medium)
- Stitch through midi-baffles - torso, back, hood
- Stitch through mini-baffles - sides and arms
- Elasticated hood
- YKK Vislon zip with insulated zip baffle
- 2 zipped hand-warmer pockets
- 2 zipped chest pockets
- Elasticated stretch woven cuff
- Hem drawcord