The Light My Fire Firesteel 2.0 takes the ever popular Light My Fire Steel and removes weight and bulk whilst improving ergonomics. The redesigned striker is more compact and comfortable to use and also contains an emergency whistle, it can't be seen in any of the images and we had to get one out of the packet to believe it.. This makes the camping accessory for those who want the most dependable possible equipment.
Please Note: The Army version of the Firesteel comes in two sizes the Army being the larger in both width and length.
Light My Fire Firesteel 2.0 Features
- Durable lasts for from 3,000 to 12,000 strikes (Scout/Army model).
- Works equally well when wet.
- Premium quality.
- No dangerous goods shipping restrictions.
- Produces a 3,000C (5,500F) spark.
- Lights campfires, gas-stoves, gas-barbecues.
- Bright spark can be used as emergency signal.
- Includes an emergency whistle.
Customer Reviews of Light My Fire Firesteel 2.0
Still the best fire steel on the market. Never fails to produce plumes of sparks in any weather.
No room for rubbish in your pack when weight is a premium, but one of these is a must and a safety net. If your lighter fails you can use this to make a fire in no time even when hypothermia is taking hold. Great facewest serviceAlso great for lighting the stove as sparks are hot hot