The G3 Via Ski Poles are tough 2 section aluminium poles with both sections made from durable but lightweight 7075 aluminium. The Asymmetric powder basket design reduces drag when skinning with poles and helps to prevent the cantilever effect which is when the poles get stuck if you move past them when they're still planted.
At the top of pole the comfortable and wide strap wraps round the hand and can be removed. The ergonomic dual density plastic grip is shaped for comfort and has a ridge for improved dexterity - useful if you're tring to flick your heel risers.
G3 Via Ski Poles Features
- Removable strap
- Quickflick utility tab for flicking heel risers of boot buckles
- Egonomic dual density grip
- Side hill grip for a lower grip position
- Reliable aluminium adjustment
- Asymmetric powder baskets
- carbide tip
|Size||Max Length||Min Length||Weight (per pole)|