The Black Diamond Soloist Finger is a two-layer cold weather part mitt and part glove that is based on Black Diamond's popular winter climbing glove the Soloist. It keeps the thumb and index finger in a traditional glove design, the only difference is the middle, third and little fingers are all held together in a mitt. The advantage of this is that your hands and fingers stay warmer without losing the dexterity of gloves.
Constructed with a waterproof split-finger Pertex Shield outer that benefits from a four-way stretch, providing a good fit. Goat leather palms and patches with Kevlar stitching, provide durability and a good grip. The removable inner has a BDry waterproof insert complete with PrimaLoft Gold insulation and a high loft fleece lining for comfort and providing excellent wicking properties.
Black Diamond Soloist Finger Features
- Split finger design
- Pertex Shield outer with 4-way stretch
- Removable inner with Waterproof BDry inset
- 340g PrimaLoft Gold with high loft fleece lining
- Goat leather palm
- Palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Elasticated wrist
- Quick cinching wrist strap
- Long gauntlet with adjustable drawcord