The Black Diamond Razor Carbon Pro Pole is a lightweight two section pole with an aluminium upper and carbon lower. The addition of the carbon fiber section has two benefits: firstly it makes the pole slightly lighter and secondly it resists bending and kinking giving a more durable pole.
The redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustment system gives a fantastic, secure clamp and has a low profile construction to prevent catching it on clothing etc. The Razor features BD's ergonomic tour series handle with comfortable soft touch rubberised grip extensions for shifting your grip when traversing steep slopes. The Razor Carbon is a two section pole making it a great choice for ski touring where the poles are only likely to stay on the pack for relatively short periods.
Innovative SwitchRelease breakaway technology on the straps provides peace of mind when skiing forested terrain. The SwitchRelease strap will remain secure until an upwards pull is applied. Meaning you won't come to a sudden halt if your pole gets stuck.
Black Diamond Razor Carbon Pro Features
- 14 mm aluminum upper with 11 mm carbon fiber lower
- SwitchRelease breakaway strap for safety
- Touring Series grip with fluted interior for weight reduction
- Touring Series strap with lightweight webbing and plastic ladder-lock buckle
- Lightweight grip extension for quick, secure choke-ups
- 100 mm Powder Baskets
- FlickLock Pro adjustment and security
- Usable Length:
- 115-140 cm
- Collapsed Length: