The Arcteryx Norvan 14 Hydration Vest is a versatile addition for your running when it's taking you further afield into the hills and mountains and you need to comfortably carry liquid, food and essential items should the weather take a turn for the worst. Designed so you can still be fast and light it provides an excellent gear carrying facility of 14 litres, gives fast access and has a great fit with good stability and reduced bounce.
It is constructed from quick drying WarpKnit Mesh 100% polyester in the main body area with Powernet Stretch Mesh pockets and is supplied with a two litre Source water bladder and hose. Two adjustable chest traps help to keep the vest secure to your body and the right shoulder strap features a removable emergency whistle. On the front of the vest there are numerous pocket options for keeping essential items close to hand and inside there is a zipped pocket which is ideal for keeping items secure. On the rear of the vest the main 12 litre storage compartment is weather resistant keeping your clothing protected from the elements. For fast access and quick stashing there are two mesh dump pockets, pole carry pockets and tension straps for keeping the vest compressed. The vest also comes with a weather resistant storage bag.
Arcteryx Norvan 14 Hydration Vest Features
- WarpKnit Mesh 100% polyester body / Powernet Stretch Mesh pockets
- 12L storage compartment
- 2L Source water bladder (included)
- 2 adjustable sternum straps
- Whistle on right shoulder
- 2 front zipped pockets, 1 internal zipped pocket
- 4 front envelope mesh pockets, 2 compatible with soft flasks up to 500ml
- Roll top bag with 2 closure options
- 2 back mesh dump pockets
- Pole carry pockets
- Tension straps
- Weather resistant storage bag: N70r nylon 6 ripstop
- 263g without bladder. 2L Bladder weight 161g.