The Arcteryx Alpha AR 55 is a durable and versatile pack for multi day Rock and Alpine climbs as well as backpacking trips and general travel. The tough fabric is N315r-LCP with a liquid crystal polymer grid for excellent durability during tough use. It has a top lid design with a pull to open, pull to close drawcord for quick access to the main compartment.
The lid is extendable and removable and also includes an inner security pocket ideal for your phone and keys. It features plenty of attachment options including a top strap to secure a rope under the lid, ice pick capture webbing for axes and webbing daisy chain for customizing your own storage on the outer. The framesheet and back panel are removable for lightweight missions and improved packability.
Arcteryx Alpha AR 55 Features
- N315r-LCP fabric is durable
- Removable and extendable top lid with watertight zipper
- Security pocket with key clip in lid
- Top strap
- Pull to open / pull to close main drawstring
- Custom webbing daisy chains
- Ice pick capture webbing
- Removable framesheet and back panel
- 1365g / 960g with no framesheet