The Arcteryx Sidewinder Jacket is is a rugged snow sport jacket for use in the most extreme weather conditions on the mountain. The Sidewinder takes it's name from the now iconic curving zip that curves away from the face for additional comfort. It's cut with an Arcteryx regular fit so it allows freedom of movement and flexibility for layering systems.
Made in 3 Layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell, the toughest and most durable waterproof fabric in the Gore-Tex range the Sidewinder has been constructed for intense activity which may include frequent stops, providing the high levels of breathability required by the ski/snowboard tourer. For added breathability the jacket features Watertight pit zips which enable fast ventilation when you're working hard and are positioned so they can be easily used when wearing a pack.
The StormHood will fit over any ski/board helmet and is designed to rotate with your head so your vision is never impaired. An essential powder skirt assists in preventing snow getting inside the jacket along with the Velcro sealed cuffs. The powder skirt, with Slide 'n Lock, is compatible with certain Arcteryx Pants.
Arcteryx Sidewinder Jacket Features
- N80p-X 3L Gore-Tex Pro Shell
- Curved WaterTight Vislon front zip
- WaterTight pack compatible pit zips
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- 2 hand pockets and 1 external chest pockets
- 1 external left arm pocket
- 1 internal laminated security pocket
- 1 internal mesh dump pocket
- Powder skirt with Slide 'n Lock attachment
- Regular. Centre back 75cm (size M).
- Tui or Red Beach
Arc'Teryx Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: