The Arcteryx Alpha SV Jacket is the ultimate Gore-Tex waterproof mountain shell providing the toughest of barriers against the severest weather. It has ultra tough 100 Denier face fabric for total dependability and excellent durability. The Alpha SV Jacket has a regular cut with e3D, ergonomic 3-Dimensional patterning, designed to enhance a greater freedom of movement.
Three Layer Gore-Tex Pro Shell is the toughest and most durable waterproof fabric in the Gore-Tex range. It has been constructed for intense activity that may include frequent stops providing the high levels of breathability required by the climber, mountaineer or ski tourer.
The Alpha SV Jacket is secured with a tough Watertight Vislon zip, these heavier zips are easier to use especially with gloves on. The helmet compatible StormHood can be drawn in with just one hand, battening the hatches down but if the weather is poor and you're working hard, ventilation can be provided through the underarm pit zips. On either side of the hem is a HemLock insert that holds the jacket comfortably under a climbing harness and prevents it from riding up.
Arcteryx Alpha SV Jacket Features
- N100p-X 3L Gore-Tex Pro shell
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Watertight Vislon front zip
- 2 WaterTight zipped volume pleated chest pockets
- 1 WaterTight zipped left arm pocket
- 1 internal zipped security pocket and 1 internal dump pocket
- WaterTight pit zips
- Cohaesive hem adjusters that also work as HemLock
- Regular with 3eD, hip length. Centre back 78cm (size M).
Arc'Teryx Men's Jacket/Shirt
Your Body Measurements in Inches: